Saturday, June 11, 2005

OH Puh-leeeese!

I was breezing through the threads at MOPS' bulletin board and came across another outrageous ebay auction, celebrity air.

Edited to ADD...Carol commented that the link to celebrity air was no longer valid. What it was is that this person went to the Premiere that Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt attended. The seller had a jar that he took pictures of with both stars in the background. The auction also shows pictures of the jar being sealed at the premiere as well. I guess just to make the jar of celebrity air legit the seller also has "Mr" and "Mrs" tshirts that were given to people at the premiere as part of the package.


Okay, this is my last lame post for the month. I won't link anymore silly stuff without it at least referring to something in my family for the month. It's not that I don't find them interesting, but if I see them, then you know EVERYONE else has probably seen it, too.

You know what, though, I can relate this to something that I did. I went to watch Mr. & Mrs. Smith last night. It certainly lived up to the excitement and hype of the trailers and movie clips, well, actually, it was better. It's definately not for kids. While I was there I ran into Jaba's boss & wife, Jeff & Keri. I hadn't seen them together for at least 3 years--I see Jab's boss all the time when I visit Jab at work. Before we both left our previous church we used to get together at least once a quarter. We chatted about our kids (they have two children, g16 & b14) and other things friends talk about when they get together after not seeing each other for a couple of years.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Mar, the link didn't work (it has been taken off of Ebay). What was that all about?

I am glad you got to catch up with Jab's boss & wife. That sounds like fun!