Thursday, June 23, 2005

I am so mad--Saucee

The kids were out with the dog (we have a miniature dachsund) and forgot to put her back up after playing. Well about 45 minutes later a neighbor came and told me she was acting funny. So I went to go and get her and knew there was something wrong by the way she was acting. She couldn't move & was very lethargic. So I called my SIL to call the vet we loaded her and the kids up in the van and headed off to the vet. (My SIL pays for all the vet bills as it was her gift to the kids.) Anyway she was poisoned. We don't know from what yet, though. This is the second time that MY kids' dog has been poisoned. We lost our dog two years ago to someone poisoning her.

The thing that irks me the most is that our dog is not the only "loose" dog in the neighborhood. She is on a 25 ft cord in our yard until the kids take her off to play with her. During the evenings she is put in her kennel. That is more than was the rest of the people in the neighborhood do. Everyone else's dogs are allowed to roam all day and night. Why is it that OUR dog is poisoned and not the other animals.

I could let go a stream of sailor terms right now!

No comments: