Sunday, June 05, 2005

BLACK-EYED SUSANS

One good thing about not being able to mow my yard for the last 3 weeks is that my children love to fill my new crystal vase that my SIL gave me with fresh flowers everyday. Today was a Black-eyed Susan day.
When I figure out how to post pictures on this blog, I will post a picture of the vase on the table while they ate pre-made baked spaghetti for lunch today.
(I was a domestic goddess yesterday and made ready-made meals for the rest of this week. They are all sitting in the deep freeze just waiting to be pulled out and rebaked.)

3 comments:

Sandi said...

I am sure that those flowers are beautiful. What a wonderful thing for your children to do!

anissa said...

There is nothing better than a vase full of fresh flowers in the house! Good for you for pre-making dinners. I would love to hear what you made along with some recipes!

Carol said...

Marilyn, we'll be over for dinner every night this week then! Good for you making the meals ahead! Fresh flowers, homemade meals...you were a domestic goddess! lol