Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Please Pray for Ellie (Elise)

...and if you so desire, please add her to your prayer chain and blog so that others will pray for this family as well.



Ellie (Elise) is the daughter of James Lee and Liz and little sister to Matt. She was hospitalized back on December 2, 2005, with HUS, Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome. I have experienced the ravage that HUS does to a little child firsthand as my oldest dauther, Cynthia, is a HUS miracle survivor. I know that my daughter would not be alive today if it had not been for the intercessory prayers of thousands of people all over the United States as a result of family, friends, acquaintances and friends of friends adding her to prayer chains. There is no other explanation for her being alive today, except that God gave us a medical miracle. It is my prayer that Ellie, James Lee, Liz and Matt receive this same miracle. I pray that God will fully heal Ellie and that her recovery will point many to HIS kingdom.

No comments: