Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Still Washing Today

I found another 4 loads of clothes that I needed to wash, but the best part is that they all are going to end up in someone else's home.

Just some clothing facts from our household:
1. Kurt has the most clothes with Cynthia in a close 2nd.
2. Mary-Jo has the most school uniforms as she can wear both Al's & Cynthia's hand-me-downs (yes I've kept hand-me-downs that long--8 years)
3. If you remove the lint from the lint trap on the dryer when you go to put in the fabric softener in the washer at the beginning of the rinse cycle, your clothes will be dry by the time the rinse cycle is complete--well, just a few might be minutely damp if you are washing jeans.
4. By the end of today it will have taken me five 8 or more hour work days to wash & sort ALL the laundry in my house.
5. I've slept an average of 4 hours each day for the last 5 days to try and complete the clothing elephant.
6. It's amazing how clean your house gets when all the laundry is washed, folded/hung-up AND PUT AWAY!


No comments: