Thursday, December 08, 2005

Pride & Prejudice 2005

It's the best love story that I've seen this year. Keira Knightley (Elizabeth), Rosamund Pike (Jane), Judi Dench (Lady Catherine de Bourg), Donald Sutherland & Brenda Blethyn (Mr & Mrs. Bennet) are awesome. As for Matthew MacFadyen (Mr. Darcy), I think he has dreamy eyes no matter the brooding "pride & prejudice" behind them.

If I had to choose only one film to watch this year, "Pride and Prejudice" would be my choice. Keira is awesome and Rosamund deserves a best supporting actress nod. However, I do look forward to seeing The Chronicles of Narnia (but it will probably still be in theaters come January so P&P could still be the one movie that you could watch this year).

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Hi! I am Anissa's sisterinlaw and read your blog from time to time. Thanks for the feedback on P&P. I loved the version with Colin Firth and was wondering how this one was. I will definitely have to see it. My husband and I are hoping to make it to the Chronicles of Narnia maybe this weekend.