Saturday, July 23, 2005

Micki is pregnant!!!

Mindy called me on Tuesday to ask if I'd talked to Mama or any other family lately. I didn't suspect anything at that time so I just told her that I hadn't and that maybe Mama was working. Well she chatted with me for a few more minutes and then said, well, I better get off the phone in case anyone tries to call. Immediately, my brain kicks in gear and ask/exclaim, "MICKI's Pregnant?!" Mindy was quick to reply, "I didn't say anything!" So we get off the phone and about 15 minutes later Micki calls to surprise me with her news. I didn't tell her any different. So, Congratulations to my sister and congratulations to me, soon to be a new niece or nephew's favorite aunt, well in about 8 months anyway. hehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mar- that is so cool. I am not an aunt. :( I really want to be but my brother and sister aren't even DATING anyone at the time let alone marrying. Maybe some day.