Friday, July 29, 2005

DAY 3!!!

I was sure that my house would be a disaster area by now, but here we are on day 3 and it's still presentable! Hmmmmm, I wonder if being out of the house for almost all of the waking hours makes a difference?

Wednesday evening after Jaba got off from work we went and spent the whole evening with my Aunt Debby, Uncle Howard and cousin Zack. We ate at a BBQ place, then stoped at TCBY for a cool refreshment. Afterwards we went back to the hotel. We were talking quietly in the room when the phone rang. The management called to say we were being too loud??? So we decided to go outside to the pool area where everyone else was being loud. My Dad showed up about an hour later. My Aunt Debby and my Daddy have not seen each other for close to 22 years. Mostly because of the distance. I hadn't seen my Dad for about 4 or 5 months. Tears were shed and hugs were plentiful.

No comments: