Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Going on Vacation

My SIL, Darlene, finally got a contract. It is in Longview, TX, which is about 1.5 hours away from 6 Flags Dallas. She has an apartment as part of her contract so we are spending the first 2 weeks of August between Longview and Dallas. I haven't really let my kids know as of yet, but after I talk with my SIL tomorrow and finalize the details with her I plan to get lots of work out of them before we leave on Sunday, July 31.

She got the contract just in time, too. School starts the third week of August. We will get back and have 3 days to get all ready for the first day of school.

For those that I keep in regular contact with, I will have a laptop that I can check in so I won't be totally out of touch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mar, that is going to be so much fun for you and the kids. I will send you a PM with my contact info, maybe we can plan to meet in the middle somewhere. :)