Monday, October 31, 2005

Shelby TINKLED in the potty!

Shelby had taken her clothe and her barely wet diaper off (after I got off the phone with Sandi) so I decided to go ahead and take her to the potty to sit.

Shelby started out on the big potty and Kurt on the little one. Neither of them had done anything. So I turned on the water in hopes of getting things flowing, but Kurt just decided he wanted to wash his hands. Shelby took the opportunity to sit on the little potty and all of a sudden she teeteed!

They've been sitting on the potty off and on for several weeks, but had not voided or soiled as of yet. Today was Shelby's very first time to actually void in the potty. She was so proud!

1 comment:

Sandi said...

I am so glad that she was able to go in the potty. I hope this new trend continues. :)