Sunday, October 23, 2005

LSU WON! 20-17

Jab called me from work about 2pm and asked if I felt comfortable enough for Cynthia to watch the twins from 6-9pm this evening. His boss invited him and his wife(me) to go to their house to watch the LSU game. Jab and I have not had a night out together without kids since we brought the twins home on March 17, 2003.

Jab and I have also been cleaning up our junk room, formally known as our master bedroom. It looked like a room from that TLC show CLEAN SWEEP. But now only half of it looks that way. Jab is off tomorrow and Monday, so we are hoping to get it completely finished before we take Al to his football game Monday night.

1 comment:

Side by Side said...

Yeah Marilyn...I am glad you got time away!

I hope you get a chance to do more things again in the future!