Thursday, October 13, 2005

EWW, EWW, I LIKE IT

Thanks to Peggy, I have found 2 dream design options for my foyer locker space. My next step is to show my Mom the designs so I can get her opinion. We both like to do projects like these.

This design is closest to what I liked about the furniture locker space that I found in my previous post. But I really think I like the next one better.

I just absolutely love the way this space is layed out. The only thing that I would do different is change the dresser located closest to you in the picture to a desk area for doing homework.

3 comments:

Sandi said...

I think it is great. Do you have a large foyer? Or would you do it in a laundry room or something like that?

Marilyn said...

well, it's not what you'd consider a formal foyer, but there is a 10.5 foot wall that is not really attached to the dining area. I used to have my piano there, but now my deep freeze is located there. I'm going to add a picture.

Side by Side said...

Oh how nice that would be. I hope you get exactly what you want. Who's to say you can't combine ideas for the best of both! From the look of where you are planning to put it you do have the space.