Tuesday, September 27, 2005

SMACK

It came to my attention this week that some who visit my blog got a bad "vibe" because of the word "smack" in the name. So I thought it would be appropriate to give the
definition and a synonym for the reason I chose this particular name.

So what does SMACK mean to me?

First the letters represent the first letters of each of my children's first names...
Shelby
Mary-Jo
Al
Cynthia
Kurt

Secondly, not only do I smack my children all the time, but they are always smacking me as well. We smack each other on the cheeks, the lips, belly, legs, feet, arms, etc.



DEFINITIONS:
v 2. To kiss noisily.
n 2. A noisy kiss
n 5. An enthusiastic kiss


SYNONYMS:
Kiss
Smooch
Sugar


So now I hope that anyone who reads my blog will have much sweeter thoughts when reading the word SMACK!

1 comment:

Christina said...

I use my children's names as my online nickname...
quiet cajun
quiet (like sh.... quiet) is from S for Sarah and H for Hannah
cajun (kjin sounds like cajun) is from K for Kaitlyn, J for Jordan, I for Ian, and N for Noah!

check out my blog sometime: http://www.quietcajun.blogspot.com