Thursday, September 29, 2005

Christmas List

I don't usually let the kids make out a Christmas list for Santa because I don't want them to be disappointed if they don't get what is on their list. Mostly because they really are good kids and I don't want them to think that they've been bad if they don't get everything on their list.

So far I'm thinking that this is what I'm going to get them for Christmas this year.

Cynthia---art drawing supplies & accessories for her clarinet

Alex------a 1/2 size guitar

Mary-Jo---I have no idea yet

Twins-----(yes it will be shared)
tunnels of fun

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Those sound like some nice gift ideas. We do group gifts for our also. We are considering the new http://www.vtechkids.com/product_page.asp?productId=267]VTech's new V.Smile TV Learning System for our children. This would be the BIG gift and then we would get something small and special like a accessory for their baby doll.