Monday, August 29, 2005

My Incidental Weight Loss Program

I don't recommend this weight-loss regimen.

I've lost 16 lbs during the last 2 weeks.

First you start with pink eye. I couldn't see to bring a fork to my mouth.
Second, you add one hefty dose of viral gastroenteritis to clear out all the bad stuff and and to start your exercize program of utilizing the squeezing of buttocks & swiftness of feet exercises. You also must lay down inbetween these trips as they are quite frequent, ranging from 5-20 trips an hour over a 6 day period. The other upside is that sometimes your husband will wait on you and bring you iced water, your children get to visit their Aunt and Meme for several days, and you get to spend some one-on-one time praying to God (for relief).

Not only is this program a P"in"TA, but it's also a P"around"TA because I've got a bruise in the shape of a toilet bowl seat.

1 comment:

Dee said...

You poor dear! I hope that now you are feeling better!