Thursday, August 04, 2005

Jab decided to return the cell phones

After I reviewed my objections about the cell phone with Jaba again, He decided to return them.

My objections included:
Our home is in a dead zone,
$70 for service and we have $101 monthly notes for home insurance coming up in Sept.
We still have repairs that are needed on our family vehicle, it's unreliable which makes it unusable.
We are already paying for a landline
Cynthia is not driving, yet.
We never go out of town with either of our vehicles unless someone who owns a cell phone is with us anyway (basically my SIL or my Mother)
Our driving routes are populated enough that if either of us have a breakdown we only have maybe a mile at the most to have to walk to get to someone's house for a phone.


Those are just the few things that I object to a cell phone for.

No comments: