1. Lead my children to salvation.
- Cynthia (July 2009)
- Alex (April 2009)
- Mary-Jo (February 2009)
3. Take an Anniversary Cruise Trip (I don't care where!).
4. Return to and maintain average weight of 175 pounds.
5. Buy enough land to leave 2-3 acres to each of my children.
6. Repair and recover my furniture to coordinate.
7. Build a shed for storage.
- completed 2007
- 2007 Dollywood
- 2008 VBS
- 2009 VBS
10. Finish my college degree
11. Meet all my RMM friends in person
- Sandi, Anissa, Cindy, Lisa
13. Host Christmas at our home for my husband's family (just his sister and nephews, but we always must do it at their home.
14. Write a children's book about Cynthia, for Cynthia
15. Write a children's book about Mary-Jo, for Mary-Jo
16. Write a children's book about Al, for Al
17. Write a children's book about Shelby, for Shelby
18. Write a children's book about Kurt, for Kurt
19. Renew my wedding vows before God as a Christian
20. Throw a surprise 40th birthday for Jaba
- Didn't do this one...so I'm moving it to his 50th birthday
- sadly this has not happened yet as of Sept 2009
23. Put all pictures in photo albums (I'm not a scrapper)
- Was caught up as of Jan 2009
- I can't believe my oldest will be a Senior Aug '10
- Living Room is complete!
27. Put in a swimming pool after the youngest child turns at least 5
- We had a pool this summer for the kids! They loved it!
29. Decorate my home
30. Once my kitchen is finished, invite family and/or friends over for dinner at least once a month
- It's still not completely finished, but we've done lots of dinners over the last 2 years. Have had a great timel.
32. Be submissive and say, "Yes, Lord," even when I do not understand
33. After all the children are in school, become a regular volunteer for a local ministry and/or non-profit
- This last year I have volunteered quite often (almost full-time) for our children's ministry at our church. I have been so blessed!
35. Be a Christmas Cheer donor for at least one family every year
36. Provide Thanksgiving dinner for a needy family every year
- We did not do this in 2007 or '08, We did do this in Sept of this year.
- I did not read a book, but last year and this year we did Christmas Cards for many seniors families.
39. Grow my hair long and donate to lock of love
40. Do not color my hair (unless my husband asks me to)
- Still going strong--no color yet
42. Learn to play the oboe
43. Teach each of my children to play an instrument
45. Memorize, learn and apply at least once scripture a week
- not doing so great on the application, but the memorizing is going well thanks to Awana.
47. Family devotions at least once weekly (led alternately by everyone in the family)
48. Develop and stick to a true budget
49. Tummy tuck once I've maintained my weight goal for at least one year
50. Live to see my 50th birthday!!!!