Friday, May 27, 2005

Transferring more cont.2

KISSING
I kiss my children on the lips as long as they or I am comfortable with it. I can still kiss the twins (almost 2) and Mary-Jo (4) on the mouth comfortably, but Alex (6) is a little old.

My mother and my husband will not kiss them on the mouth because they get cold sores (herpes simplex 1) and do not want to transmit it to them.

I've seen articles that show studies where it is actually good for Mom, at least, to kiss their babies/toddlers on the mouth as it helps to boost their little immune systems.

I, too, have problems keeping Shelby from kissing me when I am sick (fortunately I've only been really sick 2 or 3 times since they were born). I have no problems kissing her when she is sick, though. Just a personal thing.

I like the closed lip kissing (I'm still working on getting Kurt to close his mouth), but my favorite place to kiss is the bottoms of their baby feet.

CYNTHIA'S FIRST BAND CONCERT (12/17/04)
Today was Cynthia's first band concert. They did 3 Christmas pieces.

HOW MANY SMILIES CAN I GET INTO ONE POST? (12/16/04)
until I'm blue in the face!

Boo hoo! The band's all here!!

hubba hubba

Sad , I gotta go now, Shelby is . I've been Brick wall the past week or two with both Kurt and Shelby. It's whine this and whine that wake up until they !

I sure will be getting some 's myself as soon as this growing stage is over! I need some big time. Please Pray for them and for me!

EVER FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE TO PUT ON A GOOD FACE?
In "public" yeah, I do feel this way. I don't want to be criticized, ostracized and belittled for my blessings from God. I don't think that we have to give ammunition to the "enemy" either so there are some things that I only share with a certain few. This site is quickly becoming a safe haven along with a few others that I've been getting to know through my church. It's amazing how much relief and burdens can be lifted when you confess your faults to those few that God leads to be your accoutability partners.



No comments: